Financial Services – Data Center Relocation
Leading New York Financial Services firm selected CTCI to relocate their main US Data Center. CTCI was awarded the relocation and migration of 300 active network cabinets. The project was a phased migration over 3 months. In which time CTCI was responsible to Tag and identify all existing assets, crate and ship to new location within 30 miles of the existing facility.
- Asset Tag over 4,000 pieces of customer owned network equipment.
- Trace and Identify All Existing Copper & Fiber Connections inside From/To Database.
- Package and transport existing and repurposed equipment.
- Build new facility with 300 Server and Network Cabinets, Multi-tiered copper and fiber distribution trays.
- Cable Facility with +/- 20,000 Copper 6A ports, 30,000 Fiber Ports
- Patch and Label entire facility
- Detailed CAD, VISIO & EXCEL deliverables at completion